URGENT Suzanne Mubarak is silent




Kuwaiti writer Fajr al-Said published part of the text of her interview on Saturday during her visit to Egypt with Mrs. Suzanne Thabet, wife of ousted President Hosni Mubarak, in which Mubarak's wife made statements for the first time about her husband's condition and her sons Gamal and Ala during the period. Which they spent inside the prison, and scenes and scenarios of that stage.

The "Kuwaiti writer" published this dialogue, in the form of intermittent tweets, through her official account in the blogging site "Twitter" on the tongue of "Suzanne Mubarak" as follows:

"I apologize to all those who asked to meet me and I could not, because I abstained from public life, and I did not get out of my house until the innocence of my husband and my children appeared, and I called on my Lord to prolong the life of President Mubarak to live until he sees his innocence of accusations and lies."

"I need and hope that I will raise my son and cry on his chest, but I can not because Enhiari will hurt them and they need those who support them in their plight so I keep it up to date, and our Lord is a cream in all stages of our lives and despite difficulties we always find the vulva from him. , So I was confident that God will show the innocence of my husband and children, and President Mubarak was not only my husband, but President of the Republic of Egypt, and I was dealing with him in this perspective, a citizen and a president, I have had a border I do not go.

"If I came out of my country, how would my daughter look at me when she grew up and discover that her father escaped when he was accused," she said. "I had a chance to get out of Egypt, but they refused to go out because their departure would explain an escape from the confrontation.

"Alaa and Gamal insisted on confronting the innocence, God willing, because they are confident that they did not do anything to punish him, and only the wrongdoer or the coward will escape, and I hear the size of her voice," concluded Fajr al-Said, the first part of her dialogue with Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak. The terrible lies that afflicted me and my family I used to suffer because I was deprived of my natural right to pray and to cry, to keep my constant around me, "as the text of the tweet said.



المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Egyptian army fights terrorism in Sinai

The arrest of Asim Abdul-Majid